Saturday, November 27, 2010

big up the goons

I'm going to keep this one fairly simple, 22tracks is my shit. They always come heavy with the top tunes of the moment and which ones are set to blow. Their dubstep/grime section never disappoints me and this is why I come to you now with some bassface flava.

seven - 'wait' (peep that Swizz Beatz sample!)

&
mensah - 'big up the goons'


Also, I also stumbled upon (not stumbleupon) this epic streetwear brand from the UK called 'PXL Clothing.' Dedicated to geeks, freaks, neeks, Facebook fiends, Bloggers, wiki-weirdos, the Twitteratti and YouTubers,' the brand's style has my full attention and I want it all! t(-_-t)


Follow them on twitter, check out their online shop/blog, and try not to get discouraged by the hefty shipping charges (£20 for internat'l). Hopefully someone in the States will stock PXL, but until then ask mommy or daddy for some extra dough for shipping this X-mas (lol).

I'm outtie tho, heading to Toronto for Silkie at The Basement tonight. (HOLLA!)

No comments: