Sunday, January 3, 2010

Queen City Schemin'


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
On Friday, January 15th, 2010 the Commies invite me down to the Soundlab for an electro boogaloo breakdown. Shit is going to be SICK, so put on your dancing shoes and head over to the Soundlab on Pearl and Swan so we can get DOOOWN. 18+ and only $5 on the door! make sure you've got your hot pants under your thermals Buffalo...its gunna get SWEATY ;)

My boy DJ Medison will be stopping thru this week to take over my show the Mario Party (Wednesday 11pm to 1am). He's strapping up to show yall how he really gets down, Queen City Cartel style! Im sure he's got a bunch of tricks in his bag so stay tuned for his return to the radio. Download the set from last time he graced WBNY studios, December 16th, 2009.

Thats it for me now yall, I'm still on vacation but don't think for a second that I haven't been plotting...GOT SOME BIG TINGS COMING FOR THAT ASS!

No comments: