Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Commies are coming!



Its officially going down Buffalo! The Commies, Sir Rector and Flava Braun, are going to take me against my will to the Soundlab dungeon this Friday (January 15th, 2010) and force me to play for their electro-house loving comrades! It will be a difficult feat to win the hearts of their sweaty followers, but I'm sure I have enough propaganda to hold them over! Other DJ-OW's include Mark Kloud. Visiting hours start at 10pm and there will be a $5 cover at the door, with all proceeds going to Mother Russia of course ;) The Commies are looking to recruit'em young so this event is 18+, and all of Buffalo is encouraged to join their dance revolution!

VIVA LA MUSICA DE ELECTRONICA!

I want to also thank everyone who made it out to FRICTION last Friday at Staples in Allen Town! I had an amazing time with some amazing people! Shout out to my boy CHAPS who made it out for his 24th! And Medison, Bones, and Dopestar for shutting shit down! More love goes out to the photographers who created instant memories and to YOU Buffalo for proving that even in the bitterness you're still anxious to shake a leg! THANK YOU! Finally, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the gentlemen of the Queen City Cartel, for making the event possible and making me a part of it! I really appreciate the love, and I can't wait to make it happen again!

Photos soon come! Until then get ready for FRIDAY w/ the COMMIES & MARK KLOUD! Also I may have the Commies take over my radio show this week so watch this space for more details! Medison's 'Marioparty: Takeover' set will be up REALLY SOON!

No comments: